US Immigration Help

Caste System And Slavery In Mauritania

Mauritania (officially known as the Islamic Republic of Mauritania) is a country in Northwest Africa that practices a semi-presidential system of government with a unicameral legislature...

Gang-Related Asylum In El Salvador

El Salvador (officially known as the Republic of El Salvador) is a Central American country with an estimated population of 6,830,000 persons as of 2021....

Treatment Of LGBT In Ukraine

Contrary to what most people think, LGBT is an acronym that was coined from a longer phrase. This is why LGBT basically stands to represent lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender respectively...

Female Genital Mutilation In The Gambia

Female genital mutilation also known as female circumcision involves the deliberate act of partially or completely cutting or removing the external female genitalia for no medical reason. The process is mostly carried out by traditional cutters or circumcisers who also function as birth attendants in many cases...

Country Conditions In Russia: Treatment Of Putin's Political Opposition

The Russian Federation practices a semi-presidential system of government with Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin as President and Mikhail Mishustin as Prime Minister. Vladimir Putin has been in office as President since 2012, after shifting between being President and Prime Minister since 1999...

Country Conditions In Russia: Persecution Of LGBTQ Members

Despite that the Russian constitution encourages freedom to life, belief, and association, the Russian environment has proven to be an unhealthy place for LGBTQ persons and associates. The attitudinal behavior of many Russians suggests that any union of persons except that of a man and woman is unnatural...

Country Conditions: The Persecution Of Bangladesh Nationalist Party Members In Bangladesh

Bangladesh (or the People's Republic of Bangladesh) is a country located in South Asia with a population of over 163 million persons. The country has about thirteen ethnic groups. The majority being the Bengalis amounting to 98% and the other twelve (12) ethnic groups making up the other 2%. The majority of the populace (about 90.4%) are Muslims, others being Hindus (8.5%), Buddhists (0.6%), Christians (0.4%), and others amounting to 0.1%...

Country Conditions In Russia: Jehovah Witnesses

Russia is a country that declares itself as "secular" by way of formal presentation. It poses to embrace all and sundry. The written laws of Russia present an acceptable degree of freedom of thoughts, beliefs, and personal values as well as respect for human rights. How then are these rights exercised? Are the written laws in full practice? Are the rights of a person or...

Country Conditions: Lawyer's Publications

  • Russia Persecutes Citizens Involved In Anti-War Protests

    country conditions

    US country conditionslawyer:   Mariupl, Ukraine The authorities in Russia continue efforts to intimidate its own citizens who dare to speak up against the Russian actions in Ukraine. Several activists report what has been happening behind the scenes and the likely ...

  • Country Conditions: The Persecution Of LGBT Members In Georgia

    country conditions

    US country conditionslawyer:   Georgia (or the Republic of Georgia)- not to be mistaken for the State of Georgia in the US- is a transcontinental country in Europe and Asia. The country was a member of the defunct Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR or Sovi...

  • Country Conditions: The Persecution Of The Uyghur People In China

    country conditions

    US country conditionslawyer:   The People's Republic of China which is governed by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is a unitary and socialist state, governed with a Marxist-Leninist ideology. With a population of over a 1.3billion people,- making it the most po...

  • Country Conditions: The Persecution Of Ethnic Groups In Burma

    country conditions

    US country conditionslawyer:   Burma officially referred to as the Republic of the Union of Myanmar (for short, Myanmar) is a country in the southeastern part of Asia. It has an estimated population of about 54 million. The country practices a unitary assembly in...

Watch Our YouTube Channel Free Legal Videos

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.