US Immigration Tools

US Immigration FAQ

Overtime, I have developed a library of information, available for free on YouTube, Facebook, and my website

I get a lot of inquiries about US Immigration from my fans. I answer as many as I can when I am not representing my clients or spending time with my family. I am also a real practicing lawyer. If you are looking for a lawyer to represent you with a US immigration concern, booking a consultation for me to review your case and analyze your options is easy, just call 917-885-2261.

The consultation fee is $350/40mins.

If you are not looking to hire a lawyer just yet, you might be trying to see if you are eligible for a US Immigration-related benefit. My videos on Facebook and YouTube are convenient and a great place to start. They are the culmination of over 1,000 hours of information, practice tips, and legal updates on US Immigration and all the recent changes to it. If you have a question about Asylum, Deportation Proceedings, Adjustment of Status to a Permanent Resident (A/K/A getting a “green card”), Citizenship, barriers, or information on how to become eligible for any US Immigration-related benefit, the ends of my live presentations feature Q & A sessions of some of my real fans! Click here for Facebook, YouTube

In case you want to hire a lawyer for a US Immigration-related issue, but have questions before starting the process and booking a consultation, here is a list of our frequently asked questions (FAQ):

Q: I’m looking for a free visa

A: There is no such thing as a “free” visa. While you do not need to hire an attorney to apply for a US Visa, the US government charges visa fees. There are waiver’s sometimes for certain filing fees related to cases of abused spouses or children of US citizens, victims of crimes or human trafficking. For immigrant and non-immigrant applications, to check your eligibility you can do so here:

Q: I’m looking for US sponsorship / a readily available job in the US.

A: I cannot help with financial sponsoring or finding a financial sponsor in the US. I also cannot help with employment sponsorship or finding an employer to sponsor in the US.

I can help, once you find a sponsor, with the submission of your documents and paperwork to the US Immigration citizenship and services, USCIS. If USCIS says that your sponsor is not qualified, or you are not qualified, it is time to book a consultation to try and save your case!

Q: I want to make an appointment with the attorney, but my English/Russian isn’t great.

A: You are allowed to have an interpreter with you for your consultation. We do not provide interpreter services. However, an interpreter can be a family member or close friend. If you do not have a family member or close friend who speaks English or Russian, we suggest hiring one to be on call for the consultation.

Q: What is the easiest way to Immigrate to the US?

A: Well, this question is multifaceted and the equivalent of asking Google “what is the easiest way to become a millionaire.” There are many ways, and the easiest way for the majority of people may be different then the easiest way for YOU to immigrate to the US.

So the real question is, when it comes to US Immigration that what is easy for you.

  1. Is it easier for you to wait a longer time then a shorter one?
  2. Is it easier for you to pay for multiple chances at the same time at a chance that one is shorter?
  3. Is it easier for you to find in-demand work, invest, wait for family sponsorship, or qualify for a special immigrant category?
  4. Are you in the US now, or are you outside of the US?

The list goes on, but the value of the answer to the question above lies in the amount of work YOU put into that question. The only shortcut I know of is a consultation with an experienced attorney. You can book one by calling +1 (917) 885-2261 anytime Monday – Friday from 10 AM – 6PM.

US Immigration FAQ: Lawyer's Publications

  • Parole In Place: New Executive Order


    US immigrationlawyer: Author: Alena Shautsova On June 18th, 2024 President Biden announced a new executive order allowing certain noncitizens who previously entered the United States without inspection or parole to be paroled in place. After an individual rec...

  • Bipartisan Immigration Bill: What Does It Say?


    US immigrationlawyer: Author: Alena Shautsova The bipartisan border bill may come our new Immigration reality any minute. If it does, it will alter the Immigration landscape. The $118 billion deal, which was reached after months of negotiations, would send b...

  • What Will Happen To Our Immigration System If Trump Wins 2024 Elections?


    US immigrationlawyer: Author: New York Immigration Lawyer Alena Shautsova New York Immigration lawyer Alena Shautsova shares thoughts on the future of the Immigration state in the USA in connection with the 2024 Presidential elections. Now, that 2024 has fin...

  • Will Biden Make Immigration Sacrifice?


    US immigrationlawyer: Author: New York Immigration Lawer Alena Shautsova Joe Biden’s administration and a deeply divided Congress are trying to reach a consensus on the southern border and Ukrainian aid. Senators from both sides of the aisle are looking to crea...

Watch Our YouTube Channel Free Legal Videos

We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details of the cookies and other tracking technologies we use and instructions on how to disable them are set out in our Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to our use of cookies.